Is sushi gluten free?

Sushi. It appears like such a simple gluten-free meal choice, but it features numerous covert mistakes.

I go back and forth with it. When I first went gluten-free in 2011 I relied heavily on the Japanese special, and the one roll at the one sushi dining establishment that I had actually vetted.

Is sushi gluten free? As I discovered the ropes of my brand-new diet and was shut off a bit after a bad response at a new restaurant, I hardly ever consumed sushi for a while. After investing a week in Japan last fall, it fell back into favor with me. Actually, I believe I just decided what's for supper tonight.

Back to those mistakes, however.

There's so much more to eating gluten-free sushi than avoiding soy sauce (but please do not eat the soy sauce). Gluten is concealed in everything from the sushi itself, to the sauces that top it, to the kick of heat we contribute to it.

is sushi gluten free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Airbnb Experiences [Free promotional coupon inside]

Goiters and Thyroid Nodules

Teething And Your Baby: Symptoms And Remedies